4-5 October 2016
New York City
Fast paced technology developments are threatening to eat into your market space. But innovation brings opportunity. How can increased connectivity, with technology and your potential competition, help you better service your customers?
Find out at the ONLY global event dedicated to commercial cards and payments. This means that every session is relevant to you and everyone you meet is someone you can learn from or collaborate with.
What’s on the 2016 agenda?
- Connectivity – what are the options and how can you maximize the opportunities?
- How are others gaining ground and enabling suppliers?
- What new regulation is about to impact your world?
- How can you turn round under-performing customers?
- What new consumer technologies are heading your way?
- What opportunities does electronification bring?
- Are you missing out on the biggest opportunity to increase your customer base?
- Plus! Brexit, China’s slowdown, the upcoming US elections – how will they and what else will impact the global economy (and your business?)