Ixaris is part of the future – we’re joining the Future Fifty programme from Tech City UK.
We’re very proud to have been selected to join this fantastic scheme, which aims to help some of the UK’s brightest and most innovative digital businesses to expand and accelerate their growth.
One of the most successful programmes for high-growth tech companies in Europe, Future Fifty gives 26 of the fastest-developing companies immediate access to a powerful peer network with ability to influence government policy; expert-led advice designed to take businesses to the next levels; and a higher profile amongst the wider tech ecosystem.
The Future Fifty class of 2018 includes companies from right across the UK, operating in sectors as diverse as innovative music hardware or cutting-edge FinTech solutions, like Ixaris. Together we face common challenges such as scalability, but also share an ambition to build world-leading global digital businesses.
Current and past members of the Future Fifty include Azimo and Ebury, as well as recognisable consumer brands such as Just Eat, Shazam and Zoopla.
By becoming part of this group that represents some of the country’s most exciting growth-stage tech businesses, we live up to our ethos of innovation and transformation of our FinTech sector.
In the words of our CEO and founder, Alex Mifsud: “This is recognition of the promise Ixaris has, and of our success so far. We were up against tough competition from across the UK tech industries, so we are justly proud of this achievement. We very much look forward to meeting and working with our fellow Future Fifty alumni.”
The 26 late-stage companies this year are joining a larger network of Future Fifty companies and alumni, now totalling 126.
Of those that have been through the programme since 2014, Future Fifty’s track record now includes:
- Five IPOs on the London Stock Exchange
- 23 M&A’s of which 7 in the last year, including MatchesFashion.com (acquired $1bn), JustGiving (acquired $120m) and shazam (acquired $400m).
- Over $5.5bn raised in funding, including $1.7 billion in 2017
- The companies have created 27,000 jobs around the world, demonstrating the extent to which tech is rapidly creating jobs and wealth throughout the UK, and have offices in 59 countries
- A string of alumni companies that are household names including Just Eat and Zoopla
For more details on Future Fifty and the 2018 alumni visit www.futurefifty.com.