With the majority of commercial card programmes under performing, a new approach is needed if you’re going to capture a greater share of B2B spend.
Interchange rates, nimble, tech-savvy fintech market entrants and customer demand are all putting pressure on the need for a new commercial card payment model.
And there’s a big opportunity to be had, with annual revenue from B2B payments expected to rise 30% by 2020, and reach $2.3 trillion.
The role of next-generation payment platforms
You can support new commercial payment use cases with Ixaris commercial payments solution, a next-generation virtual payment platform.
It operates across multiple card schemes or even outside of these rails, overcoming many of the obstacles preventing commercial card models from obtaining a greater share of spend.
Profit with a feature-rich platform
Access a feature-rich platform that delivers tangible benefits and a real competitive advantage.
- Access predefined products operating on a range of payments rails, or define your own leveraging Ixaris’ configurable architecture
- Achieve the best transaction economics, regardless of the merchant payment solution
- Enable your clients to pay any supplier – regardless of whether they accept card payments or not
- Gain a greater share of your clients’ payables business with greater flexibility in transaction pricing and range of payment rails
- Increase funding options so clients can pay from credit lines and cash balances on cards across multiple schemes
Boost commercial payments profitability
Discover how to overcome the challenges facing commercial card payment models, and profit with Ixaris.8commercial-payments-brochure296 KB