It’s not unusual for a hotel booking to go through a series of more than three transactions and payments before it reaches the hotel.
But being last in the chain means you lose a critical competitive and profitability advantage, with control over how payments are made, and who funds the payments, often residing with the travel agent. Combined with legacy payment processing systems, it makes reconciliation difficult for both the hotel and travel agent alike.
- Greater cost control, and control over agent incentives and how rebate is distributed
- Acceptance of wider forms of payments
- A modern payment system that aligns with existing legacy systems
- Front desk efficiencies, by making payment by virtual card the same as with traditional payment
- Reconciliation benefits, with a single, flexible platform to manage all supplier payments, streamlined and automated reconciliation, and greater visibility and control over purchasing activity with a virtual multi-card option